Keeping it simple... quick guides on how to use some of our favourite brewing methods.
Cafetière (French Press)
1. Boil the kettle (easy first step!).
2. Add approx 7-8g of ground coffee per cup to your cafetière.
3. Once boiled allow the kettle to stand for 30-60 seconds to avoid burning the coffee before pouring the water into the cafetière.
4. Give it a good stir and place the plunger lid on top. Let it brew for 3-4 minutes (use this time to clean up any spilt coffee grounds off the worktop!).
5. Slowly push down on the plunger, pour into your favourite mug and enjoy!
1. Boil the kettle.
2. Insert a paper filter into the filter cap and run some hot water through it (gets rid of any unwanted paper taste & helps the paper stay in place).
3. Screw the filter cap into the larger cylinder and place your AeroPress on top of your mug (filter side down).
4. Place the funnel on top of the AeroPress and add 15-20g of ground coffee. Give it a little tap or shake to get the coffee level.
5. Once boiled allow the kettle to stand for 30-60 seconds to avoid burning the coffee and fill the cylinder to the desired amount.
6. Give it a good stir and place the plunder on top of the cylinder (pull up slightly to create a vacuum seal).
7. Allow to brew for 60-90 seconds (depending on how strong you like it) then slowly press down on the plunger.
8. Remove the AeroPress from the mug and enjoy!
1. Fill the base chamber with boiled water up to the level of the valve and insert the filter.
2. Completely fill the filter with ground coffee (ensure it's full to the top).
3. Reassemble the moka pot (hold the bottom with a towel as it will be hot) and put it on the stove (on a low heat).
4. When the coffee starts to gurgle remove pot from heat, just before it starts to rise and bubble.
5. Pour in to your mug and enjoy!
V60 Drip Brew
1. Boil the kettle.
2. Place a filter paper into your V60 and rinse with hot water.
3. Add a scoop of ground coffee and pour in enough boiled water to cover (pour in a circular motion).
4. Leave the water covered coffee grounds for 30 seconds before slowly adding enough boiled water to fill the cup.